We entirely believe in the power of individual choice. After all, it was that same power that founded our practice!
"I help people understand what they have and how to 're-create' their paychecks in retirement. What is most important to you? Money is a tool, but it is not what life is all about. Once you understand what is most important to you, we can work on making it happen. You may be a person who wants to know about investing and insurance, or you may simply want to delegate it to someone you trust, someone who works with investing and insurance on a daily basis. Whatever your goal, it's yours, and I'll help you achieve it."
Here’s what we think is the right way to do business:
- Care for our clients in the way we’d want for ourselves. We founded our practice to be the kind of place where we’d want to be clients if we didn’t already work here! We’d want to be respected, informed, and heard. We don’t expect our clients to demand any less.
- Know our clients and their goals. We understand that investing is more than just a numbers game. There’s emotion involved as well. People assign different values to money and approach investing for many reasons. The so-called best investments aren’t necessarily the best for everyone. When we first get to know each other, we’ll ask you a lot of questions so that we can learn about you as a person, and we’ll tailor your investments accordingly. We want to be just as excited about your dreams as you are.
- Treat clients like people, not like portfolio balances. One thing you’ll notice about our company is that we’re friendly. Down to earth. Good listeners. Having been in the business a long time, we’ve encountered this mix of attitudes—and a whole lot of market cycles (both good and bad!). We’ve got a lot of perspectives that can help keep you on an even keel through the ups and downs.
- Empower clients to feel confident about their decisions. You don’t have to know the difference between a REIT and a UIT when you come to see us. We’re happy to explain it to you if you’re curious. If you’re not, that’s okay, too. Some clients want to take more of a hands-on role in the investment process; others want nothing to do with it. Either way, our goal is to make sure you sleep easily at night, secure in the knowledge that your money is working effectively for you.
- Practice time-tested financial approaches. We follow prudent financial principles. We treat your money responsibly. As your needs or financial picture changes, we’ll work with you to adjust your course of action accordingly. We monitor your portfolio’s performance so you don’t have to worry.